On The Go (OTG) – ONLINE Suicide Bereavement Training – Introduction to Post-Traumatic Growth
Aims and target audience
Aims of the module
The module aims to:
- Offer a general overview of the concepts involved in PTG
- Develop understanding of PTG with relevance to suicide bereavement
- Give a snapshot of research to date on PTG
Who is this module for?
This module is suitable for any professional in any setting who may be working with those bereaved by suicide and wants a basic introduction to some of the concepts associated with PTG and how they can be applied. This module is CPD accredited.
Attendees undertaking the training will:
- Have a better understanding of PTG concepts and categories
- Develop skills in recognising PTG and applying its concepts
- Develop an awareness of the need for caution in some aspects of PTG
- Have an overview of current research areas
Delivery methods and styles
ONLINE – delivered by two trainers
Assessment, CPD credits, certification
This module is CPD accredited.